Step 1 of 9
1) How many live events or workshops do you attend per year, on average? (As an attendee)
3 or Less
7 Questions Remaining
2) When you’re leading a group (or imagining yourself leading) which of the following roles do you prefer to be in?
I prefer more of a
role; sharing my gifts from stage, inspiring as many people as possible through keynote talks and stories.
I prefer more of a
role; creating transformational experiences such as breakthrough exercises and putting people in partner exercises.
I love front of the room leadership and time to facilitate connections with my participants.
6 Questions Remaining
3) When leading a workshop, what would your ideal room set up be?
on stage front & center.
comfortable sitting in a circle.
if I start on the stage I may end up down in the audience so it really doesn’t matter.
5 Questions Remaining
4) You’re out to dinner with two of your friends and they end up in an argument with each other. Which of the following describes what you would most likely do?
When I could get a word in edgewise, I would share my opinion and hopefully help them see a new way of looking at their conflict.
I would listen to each of them, and help to facilitate them hearing one another to see if we could find common ground.
Support without Attachment:
I would get present with the situation and look for the best way to support them… without having too much of an agenda.
4 Questions Remaining
5) You attend a friend’s workshop that she’s hosting. At lunch she gets food poisoning and begs you to lead the remainder of the day in her absence. Your response is:
You have a lot to say to these folks!
You immediately start thinking about what exercises would best support the goals of the gathering.
Think it through:
You think about what needs to be said, and how to best facilitate the group navigating this transition.
3 Questions Remaining
6) Of the following, what are you most fascinated by?
Theater, musicians, inspirational speakers and performances.
Transformational community builders and classroom teachers.
I’m fascinated by both speakers AND facilitators who know how to build community and catalyze change in people’s lives.
2 Questions Remaining
7) Out of the following options, what is your number one workshop topic you'd be most interested in leading?
Business / Career
1 Question Remaining
8) What best describes your experience leading live events?
I’m thinking about leading workshops & events
I’ve started to lead workshops & speak and I want to get more traction
I’m an established workshop leader & looking to take it to the next level
You're Almost Done!
Where should we send
The #1 Recommendation to Tap the Genius of Your Workshop Leadership Style
Your First Name
Your Best Email Address
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.